New Mom 2 Be — The Bump
Baltimore Babies

New Mom 2 Be

Hello all! I am newly pregnant and so VERY EXCITED! I am so happy I found this board and chat with ladies in my area. My DH and I are expecting our first baby due Jan. 21, 2011. I will be 6 weeks on Friday. We go to get our 1st U/S next Wednesday. All advice is welcomed! 

Hope

Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Re: New Mom 2 Be

• Congratulations and welcome to the boards.

• Hi! congrats!! did you used to post on the knot by any chance?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!  Wishing you a H&H 9 months!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Congrats.  What area do you live in?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!

If you haven't yet, check out your birth month board.  I love mine!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Congrats and welcome!  I think I remember your name from the knot?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Thanks! To those that asked, yes I was on the Knot...got married 12/12/08 Btw, I live in Owings Mills
    Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Congratulations!!!

I remember your name from the Knot even though you got married a year after me :)

• Thanks for warm welcome! Hope
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards