Pre-School and Daycare
Options

**Dani**

When we get back from our vacation in a few weeks, I'll definitely be asking you about how to get discounts on photobooks. I wanted to make a book of our trip as a thank you to my family. You're a clever lady!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Dani**

• Options

Ask away :)  They are great! Id recommend them to ANYONE!

I can show you some I've done if you need some inspiration too :)

I think you're clever too and love all your craft/activity ideas!

• Options

Shucks, thanks!

A thousand years ago, I used to be a newspaper editor and spent a lot of time designing photo layouts, so I'm actually really excited to design a photo book! They might not be everyon's cup of tea, but I'll at least like it!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

FOR SURE!!! I really like them because if you going to put your photos in an album anyway, why not put them in a theme related book with captions and stories?  How can that not be better?  Kwim? 

I get that the ones you make by hand are beautiful but after you buy the book, print pics, buy all those embellishments, they cost a TON and its A LOT of work....These are all in one place, once cost, embellishments wont get messed up and 1/4 of the price!  I just dont see a down side!  (I should get paid for blowing smoke for them!) lol

• Options
    I totally know what you mean! KU would surely disagree, but I just don't have the patience to sit down with 1,000 pieces of paper and all that other stuff. Plus printing out the photos ... no way. And I'm kind of a perfectionist, so it'd drive me crazy to handwrite all the captions, or print them out and try to glue them on straight. I
  • Options

yes she would not agree! lol   and I almost agree with her....another thing is I like to put a bunch of pics per page where the other ones are like 1-3 per page.....M's 1st year book was 80 something pages, that would be like a foot thick with all real embellishments LOL

https://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?album=000000000001CB6929&user=0000000000014C7DCB

• Options
    I'm so glad I read this post. I love the look of scrapbooks but I *hate* doing them. I did her whole first year by hand but its definitely on the thin side. I'm much more into doing things digitally.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"