Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Is it just me...

Or is anyone else excited for the possible In n Out Burger?!?!?? But it's in Garland...wth!

Oh well. I hope they bring one to TX... :D 

Re: Is it just me...

• Options
    haha uh yeah. i am totally cranky its in garland. thats much too far for a burger.
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Options
    I work in Garland...have never had an In and Out burger but will try soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepunkfiction_v.3:
    haha uh yeah. i am totally cranky its in garland. thats much too far for a burger.

Very true! I have not had one in years and every time someone I see is wearing a shirt from there, my mouth waters. It will be good for a special trip but not with three kids in tote!  

• Options
    I was born and raised in CA, so I guess I never saw the big deal.  I know so many people love them though, Im sure they will do good here.  Once they open one, if it does well, they'll open more.
  • Options

I'm super excited. The two places I miss most from Cali are In-N-Out and Wahoo's Fish Tacos. I doubt we ever get a Wahoos but I'm still thrilled about getting the In-N-Out even though it's in Garland. We're moving soon and while it won't be around the corner it will be a lot closer than we are now.

Does anyone know when they expect it to actually open?

• Options
    I'm cool with it - but that's b/c I'm going to be living in Garland! ha ha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I just don't want to wait in the horrendous line that is bound to be there until they open more locations.  They still constantly have lines at the ones we go to in CA, and with all of the anticipation and excitement of it coming to Texas....I can't even imagine.

It's our favorite burger joint, but I'm not insane enough to stand in line for an hour.

• Options
    I will make the trip to Garland to try it. I've heard people talk about this place for years so I guess I'll go see what all the fuss is about. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemissjanel:

I'm super excited. The two places I miss most from Cali are In-N-Out and Wahoo's Fish Tacos. I doubt we ever get a Wahoos but I'm still thrilled about getting the In-N-Out even though it's in Garland. We're moving soon and while it won't be around the corner it will be a lot closer than we are now.

Does anyone know when they expect it to actually open?

It's not even for sure. They said that the council approved the layout and such but no execution has been set yet.

I think it would be more ideal to put it in Plano, Frisco or Southlake buuuut I guess we can't have all the good places haha!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"