Illinois Babies
Options

Pediatricians near Schaumburg/Bloomingdale?

Nearing my due date and starting to look for a good pediatrician for our baby on the way.  Wondering if anyone can recommend one near the Schaumburg/Bloomingdale/Elk Grove area?  Thanks so much in advance!

Re: Pediatricians near Schaumburg/Bloomingdale?

• Options

Is your OB in that area? I would check with them if nobody here has any suggestions.

GL with everything!

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Our Pedi is in Hoffman Estates.  Will that work for you?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to Dupage Medical Group they have offices in Bloomingdale, Wheaton, Glen Ellyn and napverville.  I usually use the bloomingdale office and my favorite md's in the group are Dr Leib, Dr Morris and Dr Murphy.  They are seem to genuinely care about my kids.  I also like that they don't rush you out and even though you may have to wait a little longer they take their time to answer your concerns. The office phone is 630-469-7700 i think.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks!  I asked my OB for some recs but her office is in Downers Grove and the pediatric group she suggested is near Hinsdale which is a little too far for me.  Hoffman Estates might be a little too far north.

I really would prefer to find a pediatrician group that is within 5 -15 minutes from me (I'm literally right between Bloomingdale and Schaumburg).  You know, just in case of emergency or bad roads in the winter, etc. 

I will definitely check out Dupage Medical Group.  I also heard good things about Woodfield Pediatrics - anyone hear anything about them?  Any other suggestions would be great - thank you so much!!!

:)

• Options

We're in Roselle, which is between Schaumburg and Bloomingdale, our pedi is in Hoffman Estates - basically Barrington and Higgins.

Drs Bedingfield, Rosewell, Nourbash and Silver - we love them!!! We met with Dr. Bedingfield before we had dd, and Dr Rosewell and Bedingfield checked her out in the hospital.  I've spoken to Dr. Nourbash on the telephone and she seems really sweet.

Their office is about 15 minutes from our house, its not to bad. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Sounds like you're my neighbor! I have been looking for one for my 4 yo daughter for some time and have had no luck.

I do NOT recomend Children's Health Associates in Elk Grove.

• Options
    We see Dr. Slavik and Dr. Slavik (father/son) in Schaumburg in the Veterinary building.  We just adore them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"