just wondering?!
Me: 30 DH: 30
DD1: 8 (6/11/07)  DD2: 5 (6/15/10)
BFP 10/13/2014 ... Natural M/C 10/25/14
BFP...11/25/14! Grow Baby Grow! :)
*our 3rd and our last*
Repeat C/S scheduled for 7/29/15

Re: Anyone in the Martinsburg area?!

• Hi! In Shepherdstown!  I just found out I am pregnant, only about 4 weeks.  I feel absolutely awful!  I have a four year old at home, so this is going to be hard.  I am excited though as I had a miscarriage last year. 

I am also looking for a good doctor rec?  Who are you using? 

We have been in Shepherdstown for almost 3 years. 

• Hi!!! I have been to Sheperdstown a couple times! We have only lived in Martinsburg since February! I go to Shenandoah Community Health. I like it pretty well. I was clueless as to where to go too, and a friend referred me there. They deliver at City Hospital in M-burg. CONGRATS on the pregnancy! =) Hope you feel better, but it will probably be a little while until the sickness subsides :( Worth it though, of course!
    *our 3rd and our last*
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey all! I live in Inwood, but im in martinsburg everyday bugging my DH at work. I moved here from fairfax in december to live with DH. We will be delivering at Inova Fairfax, only because my family is still down there.

I would love some suggestions on doctors in the area, we need all the help we can get?!

Thanks Ladies!

• That's great! I am delivering at City Hospital. We almost decided to live in Inwood, but DH works in Hagerstown and it was just a bit too far!
    *our 3rd and our last*
  • Hi ladies =) I also live in M-burg and go to Shenandoah Maternity Cntr. Just wanted to say Hi!!
  • I was born and raised in Martinsburg and I still reside here.  :)  I see Dr. Brown and we are not 100% decided on a peditrician yet. 
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Hi ladies.  I live in Martinsburg as well.  I have lived in Hedgesville/Martinsburg my whole life.  This is my 2nd pregnancy.  I am only 5 weeks along, but I have a 6 year old daughter already.  She is very excited about her new brother/sister.  I went to Dr. Brown the last time and did not have a good experience.  This time we are going through Winchester. 
  • Hi! I am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant! I went to the doctor's for the first time today. I have been seeing the same ob/gyn for a few years now and I absolutely LOVE her. Her name is Stacey Anderson. I would recommend her. I haven't had any problems to speak of yet. Her office is very near the hospital, and she is ALWAYS on call. You can get a hold of her day or night...so no need to worry yourself to death about things, or go to the emergency room for something silly when you can just call her. <3 Hope this helps.
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards