just wondering?!
Me: 30 DH: 30
DD1: 8 (6/11/07)  DD2: 5 (6/15/10)
BFP 10/13/2014 ... Natural M/C 10/25/14
BFP...11/25/14! Grow Baby Grow! :)
*our 3rd and our last*
Repeat C/S scheduled for 7/29/15

Re: Anyone in the Martinsburg area?!

• Hi! In Shepherdstown!  I just found out I am pregnant, only about 4 weeks.  I feel absolutely awful!  I have a four year old at home, so this is going to be hard.  I am excited though as I had a miscarriage last year. 

I am also looking for a good doctor rec?  Who are you using? 

We have been in Shepherdstown for almost 3 years. 

• Hi!!! I have been to Sheperdstown a couple times! We have only lived in Martinsburg since February! I go to Shenandoah Community Health. I like it pretty well. I was clueless as to where to go too, and a friend referred me there. They deliver at City Hospital in M-burg. CONGRATS on the pregnancy! =) Hope you feel better, but it will probably be a little while until the sickness subsides :( Worth it though, of course!
    *our 3rd and our last*
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey all! I live in Inwood, but im in martinsburg everyday bugging my DH at work. I moved here from fairfax in december to live with DH. We will be delivering at Inova Fairfax, only because my family is still down there.

I would love some suggestions on doctors in the area, we need all the help we can get?!

Thanks Ladies!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That's great! I am delivering at City Hospital. We almost decided to live in Inwood, but DH works in Hagerstown and it was just a bit too far!
    *our 3rd and our last*
  • Hi ladies =) I also live in M-burg and go to Shenandoah Maternity Cntr. Just wanted to say Hi!!
  • I was born and raised in Martinsburg and I still reside here.  :)  I see Dr. Brown and we are not 100% decided on a peditrician yet. 
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Hi ladies.  I live in Martinsburg as well.  I have lived in Hedgesville/Martinsburg my whole life.  This is my 2nd pregnancy.  I am only 5 weeks along, but I have a 6 year old daughter already.  She is very excited about her new brother/sister.  I went to Dr. Brown the last time and did not have a good experience.  This time we are going through Winchester. 
  • Hi! I am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant! I went to the doctor's for the first time today. I have been seeing the same ob/gyn for a few years now and I absolutely LOVE her. Her name is Stacey Anderson. I would recommend her. I haven't had any problems to speak of yet. Her office is very near the hospital, and she is ALWAYS on call. You can get a hold of her day or night...so no need to worry yourself to death about things, or go to the emergency room for something silly when you can just call her. <3 Hope this helps.
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"