Quick low down on me and this journey:
Married 2 years in April, I'm 42 and DH is 39. I went straight to in vitro starting in Oct, ER & ET in Nov then miscarried in Dec.
We took a much needed emotional and financial break and decided that March would be our month to start again. Well it was our month because we got pregnant on our own!. I began bloodwork again to monitor hcg and it increased on schedule. We had a u/s at 6 weeks and 2 days and say the little thing and the heart flutter.
I went back yesterday at 8 weeks and 1day and the little thing had not grown much but the worst of it was there was no longer a heart beat.
I knew something was wrong when it took him longer to find the little thing and I didn't hear anything.
I caught a flight to CA to be with DH for the weekend.
What an emotional rollercoaster. I know this may be familiar to some of you because I've been on this board since Oct and I have read the victories and the defeats. It sucks to be the defeat but we still have HOPE.
Now to decide do I have a DnC done or wait it out and let it pass naturally? I asked RE if I had DnC if that would cause problems for ivf, he said no. I think I just want to get it over with and move on.
Thanks for listening.