South Florida Babies
Options

Party rentals!!!

Hi ladies, can anyone recommend me a good reliable party rental place to rental bounce houses, cotton candy and snow cone machines? Please and thank you!!!

Re: Party rentals!!!

• Options
    I've always had great exprience with Casa Fiesta in Miami.  305-261-1615.  Very reliable and professional. 
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I've used Dodge City Amusements and MegaFun Balooza when I coordinated the school carnivals.

www.megafunbalooza.com

https://www.dodgecityamusements.com/

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecocojack10:
    I've always had great exprience with Casa Fiesta in Miami.  305-261-1615.  Very reliable and professional. 

I second Casa Fiesta.  I think this is one of the best long lasting referrals I have ever gotten on the bump/nest.  THnx Jackie!!! I've been using them for all our family events for over 2 yrs!!!

• Options
    imagechunky777:

imagecocojack10:

I second Casa Fiesta.  I think this is one of the best long lasting referrals I have ever gotten on the bump/nest.  THnx Jackie!!! I've been using them for all our family events for over 2 yrs!!!

Glad you are pleased w/ them!  Their warehouse is almost next to Dh's, so they have a friendly relationship... and honestly are always so kind to us always!  And their prices are pretty reasonable... IMO.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I used Fiesta Depot for my son's 1st bday party and was very happy with their service and prices. They have a store on Bird Rd and 64-65th ave (somewhere on the south side of the street between 62 ave and 67 ave).

-j

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"