Minnesota Babies
Options

Fun restaurant for almost 2 yo?

Dh, DD, my Mom, and I will be visiting the cities next month.  Do any of you have a suggestion for a fun place to take DD to eat?  We plan on Space Aliens when heading to the Albertville Outlet Malls, but anywhere else you'd suggest?  We went to Omaha and KC and the local bumps boards where our best advisors :-)  We went to a pasta, pizza, buffet type place that had 4 different themes to sit in for DD's 1st Bday in Omaha that she LOVED!

Thank you in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fun restaurant for almost 2 yo?

• Options

Not sure if you are going to MOA, but Rainforest is always good for entertainment for kids.

I cannot think of any other "theme" places in the cities.

• Options

Are there any other things you plan on doing?  We could probably give more specific recommendations depending on location. 

If you're going to be in downtown St.Paul for the Children's Muesem or Science Muesem someplaces you might want to check out"

Cosetta: Somewhat of a fast-food Pizza/pasta place.  Food is really good.  DS loves it.

Boca Chica: Mexican place. Good food, very child friendly.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are staying in Eagan.  So far the only plans are Albertville Outlet Mall, Space Aliens in Albertville, and MOA.

DD LOVES Mexican food and pizza/pasta so thanks for the suggestions!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Honestly, I'd rather go to Chuck E Cheese than Space Aliens, unless your main destination is the outlets. Skip eating at Space Aliens and go to Emma Krumbee's for food then do a few arcade games at Space Aliens if you really need to do so. The food there is terrible!

The food at Rainforest isn't great either and very expensive, but at least their decor is nicer than Space Aliens.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"