Health & Exercise
Options

2 mile walk

It is ok for me to keep doing my 2 mile walk even though my uterus is rock hard the whole time right?  I get BH almost the whole walk but have been getting alot of them my pregnancy I read it just means my uterus will be strong (I hope).

I am 35 weeks this weekend and want to keep walking :)

Any concerns?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2 mile walk

• Options
    This happened to me a lot towards the end but I was running. My OB was not concerned at all and she told me to keep on going if that's what I wanted to do. Sometimes I would have to slow down to a walk if the contractions were really strong. For what its worth, I contracted like that for 5 or 6 weeks before I went into labor. The only way I knew I was in labor was because my water broke, I couldn't feel my contractions at all while I was in labor, I don't know if running through my BH contributed to that or not.
  • Options
    i usually get BH during my walks with my doggies...i just slow down a bit and make sure i drink water when i get home...as long as it is not painful then i would say keep going:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I walk 2-3 miles a day and I am usually pushing my DD in the stroller, I get a lot of BH's while walking. I usually just slow down or take deeper breathes. I would keep walking at this point I don't think its going to hurt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"