Nebraska Babies

Elective 3d/4d Ultrasounds?

I had a 20 week US but want to get another one in a month or 2 (just to see LO again :) and to make one final check that she's a girl! LOL). I go to Mid City and they offer a couple packages, but the package prices are really odd. The smallest is like $90 and you dont get much with that. Then the next package jumps up to somewhere around maybe $250, then the next one is only a little more at like $275 or $299 or something. I really want a video of it but dont want to pay that much. Does anyone know of anything place to go that does elective USs?

Re: Elective 3d/4d Ultrasounds?

• From the looks of your siggy did you already get one? I also go to Mid-City (I see Dr. Sjulin, LOVE her!) and I know with my first child I wanted them to do a 3D ultrasound because my insurance will pay for it (gotta love railroad insurance!) and they said they don't bill insurance because it is for "entertainment purposes only". Bummer. So we decided not to get one since we didn't want to pay that much money. Really, I don't miss not having it done. With this baby I probably won't be getting one done either.

PS. Those are my baby wraps on the mannequin in the 2nd waiting room :)

Holly
  • imagehvanack:

From the looks of your siggy did you already get one? I also go to Mid-City (I see Dr. Sjulin, LOVE her!) and I know with my first child I wanted them to do a 3D ultrasound because my insurance will pay for it (gotta love railroad insurance!) and they said they don't bill insurance because it is for "entertainment purposes only". Bummer. So we decided not to get one since we didn't want to pay that much money. Really, I don't miss not having it done. With this baby I probably won't be getting one done either.

PS. Those are my baby wraps on the mannequin in the 2nd waiting room :)

So sorry I just saw this! I rarely check the Omaha board! I did get the 3d at my 20 wk apt just because she said since we were early she would do a couple quick pictures. But I was thinking I may want to do them furture on when baby is bigger. But I am starting to think it isnt worth the money.

I LOVE your wraps! When I was there last time i was telling DH how pretty it was. I actually just saw your blog/website too! I may be contacting you about getting one if we dont get any of the ones from our registry. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"