Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTC Podcasts??

I was wondering if there are any good TTC podcasts that you ladies can recommend? I listen to lots of podcasts in the car, at work and during my runs so was looking for something to listen to that is related to TTC since that is ALL I can think about lately! I did do a search on iTunes but couldn't really find anything that looked good - most were pregnancy related.

Re: TTC Podcasts??

• Options

Conceive On Air is GREAT!

You are right, most are about pregnancy and babies (Pregtastic/New Moms New Babies, etc.) but Conceive has a wealth of info. It is an hour long and hosted by the editor of Conceive magazine (you have probably seen it at your OB). It has been SO informative!

• Options
    imagePattypoundcake:

You are right, most are about pregnancy and babies (Pregtastic/New Moms New Babies, etc.) but Conceive has a wealth of info. It is an hour long and hosted by the editor of Conceive magazine (you have probably seen it at your OB). It has been SO informative!

Sounds kind of kinky Stick out tongue

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekerrbear72:
    imagePattypoundcake:

Lil' bit...they talk about sperm a LOT! Big Smile

• Options
    imagePattypoundcake:

Wow! Found it on iTunes and it looks like there are some great ones. Downloading them now. Thanks so much!  

• Options
    imagePattypoundcake:
    imagekerrbear72:
    imagePattypoundcake:

...are the sperm running around in a valley or swimming in a pool while shedding a layer of clothes?? (sperm race)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageKylieNic:
    imagePattypoundcake:
    imagekerrbear72:
    imagePattypoundcake:

...are the sperm running around in a valley or swimming in a pool while shedding a layer of clothes?? (sperm race)

LOL!! I think they are still on the boat...

• Options
    My favorite two are (1) Conceive on Air & (2) BTR: Morning Sex with the Mominatrix.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"