New to North Shore Area and Expecting — The Bump
Boston Babies

New to North Shore Area and Expecting

Hello,

I am looking for other North Shore moms or soon-to-be moms for potential future play dates and general getting to know you dates.

My husband and I have lived in Swampscott for a little over 3 years and haven't really found our niche in the community.

He works long hours, and I am slowly dwindling down my own hours.  I work in the financial services industry as a jr. controller.   I am excited to becoming a mom in June, and would definitely welcome new faces who are experiencing the joys of motherhood or will soon be experiencing the joys!

I am down to earth, amusing, and in my 30's.

Hope to hear back from you!

Re: New to North Shore Area and Expecting

• Hi!  Unfortunately I know longer live on the north shore, but I am originally from Beverly.  I now live in Wilmington, but I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!  I, too, am in my 30s (early) and work in the financial services industry (doing investor services for a hedge fund in the Back Bay).  And I am also expecting - due in late October.
  • image modom3278:
    Hi!  Unfortunately I know longer live on the north shore, but I am originally from Beverly.  I now live in Wilmington, but I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!  I, too, am in my 30s (early) and work in the financial services industry (doing investor services for a hedge fund in the Back Bay).  And I am also expecting - due in late October.

Meant to say "no longer" not "know longer" - pregnancy brain is unbelievable!

• Hi

My husband and I moved to Salem last June and also haven't really found our place in the community. We are always looking to meet new people. I am due in September and would be interested in future playdates and other new-mom things!

Lori
  • Hi guys I moved here a couple years ago and also have had a hard time finding people to relate to.  I live in Gloucester and am due in May.  I'm done working in 2 weeks so I will have no more adult interaction other than my husband after that.  

I you all want to get together sometime we could probably meet up for lunch or something.

Kimi 

[IMG]http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt207/kcswailes/bump/IMG_0122.jpg[/IMG]
  • Hello,

Not quite North Shore area but very familiar with the North Shore.  I am in Woburn, also expecting late October/early November, early 30's and if I can be of any help or just to chat I am available.  I run my own personal concierge business, since leaving Telecommunications a year ago.  Please feel free to reach out for a walk or whatnot.  Since we can't have coffee or  drinks anymore...haha.  Hope your doing well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards