Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Alright ladies, the weather is nice....

Let's plan an outing!!!!

?

Suggestions for Pittsburgh Bumpies Outing number one??

a park?

mall?

museum?

zoo?

strip district?

outlets?

?

oh man, if it involved shopping I may go bankrupt! hahaha!

?

We can all discuss when, to involve working mommies and busy mommies too!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Alright ladies, the weather is nice....

• Options

I'm in for something outside since it is so nice!! I still can't drive for another week but after that I'm up for anything!

My vote is the zoo :o) - Mikayla won't really enjoy it too much but I love going there!

• Options
    imagekjh44:

I'm in for something outside since it is so nice!! I still can't drive for another week but after that I'm up for anything!

My vote is the zoo :o) - Mikayla won't really enjoy it too much but I love going there!

?

I think its going to cool down for a few days. Maybe we can see how the weather is in 2 weeks? So you can drive and get settled!

Kirsten won't know a giraffe from her own mother so really, its just to get out and stroll around!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Depends on where it is.  Once you guys decide I'll let you know if I can make it.
  • Options

imagejezebell:
    Depends on where it is.? Once you guys decide I'll let you know if I can make it.

?

We could always go somewhere closer to your way. There are outlets near you right???? lol?

• Options

Yes there are!  But I don't want to be picky.  You're all welcome to come to me!  I just hate driving in the 'burgh.  I can bring my chauffeur though! Wink

I drive to Robinson!  He drives pretty much everywhere else up there.  Just because I always want to kill somebody, I'm always in the wrong damn lane, or I need to go down a street that's one way - UP!  I've driven in Phoenix and Las Vegas.  Pittsburgh driving = homicidal tendencies! 

• Options
    Ohhhh I've never been to the Tanger Outlets!  We could go there and check it out. :o)
  • Options

So maybe the outlets will be a fun idea! When is everyone available? Maybe in two weekends? Like on a saturday or sunday? or i could do mondays and fridays, i work tues - thurs

?

?

Let me know!!?

• Options
    Weekends are fine.  I work 8-4, Monday - Friday. 
  • Options
    A weekend should be good for me also.  :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"