Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

How do you ladies share prof photos?

I'm curious, how do you ladies get your LO's professional photos onto the computer? Do you have them put on a disk? Do you all have scanners? I'd love to share some photos but don't know what's the easiest way. TIA!!

Re: How do you ladies share prof photos?

• Options
    The ones from JCP I had to scan. The ones from Portrait Innovations came with a cd.
  • Options
    my photographer post them to her blog or facebook and I right click and copy/save them to my hard drive.  Then I upload them to tinypic.com.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This time I got a disc with a release.  Otherwise I just scan.  ;)
  • Options
    We have a page on her website.  If I wanted some of the pics to keep online in my own personal files than I just have DH go in and do his mojo and grab it off the website.  It's not a simple "right-click" and save deal.  And don't worry, the photographer's our friend so she doesn't mind.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Most photographers these days post previews (of a few photos) on their blogs.
  • Options

imagedragon_chica:
    We have a page on her website.  If I wanted some of the pics to keep online in my own personal files than I just have DH go in and do his mojo and grab it off the website.  It's not a simple "right-click" and save deal.  And don't worry, the photographer's our friend so she doesn't mind.

I just wanted to make sure anyone that reads this knows that this is most definitely not OK. I guess if she is your friend and knows about it, fine, but if she is a professional photographer with other clients, that's not OK.

To OP: Ask your photographer. She might be able to give you some proofs for the web only, probably with her watermark in them, so you don't print them. HTH!

• Options
    imageMike&Care:

imagedragon_chica:

I just wanted to make sure anyone that reads this knows that this is most definitely not OK. I guess if she is your friend and knows about it, fine, but if she is a professional photographer with other clients, that's not OK.

To OP: Ask your photographer. She might be able to give you some proofs for the web only, probably with her watermark in them, so you don't print them. HTH!

This. We get a disc with web files for online sharing and high-res files for printing. If not, I email and ask for a few watermarked files to share and order prints directly thru the photographer.

Lifting them from the website/blog is basically stealing, right? Especially if they have right-click disabled them. 

• Options

Our photographer gives us a cd w/ the pictures on it with a release :)

Email only to couponmom11@live.com
  • Options
    We bought the digital rights.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"