Babies on the Brain
Options

Tomorrow

Yup. It's April Fools Day.

Should I leave a +HPT on the counter for DH?

Note: I am on bcp until August, when we decided to TTC again.

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
"I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
"Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin

Re: Tomorrow

• Options
    I was thinking of doing the same thing.  LOL.  I can probably get a line on a OPK.  He wouldn't know the difference.
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

exactly.

My worry is that he would not take it as the "haha" joke that I intend, lol. I may have to skip this...

"Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dude. We totally could've planned this beforehand and I could have mailed some to you guys. :)

Sounds like something someone would try to sell on ebay for the special occasion. LOL

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageChatham2007:

exactly.

My worry is that he would not take it as the "haha" joke that I intend, lol. I may have to skip this...

Exactly. He's be so happy, then I'd have to kill him with the news that it was a joke.  I don't think I can watch his face crumple like that.

• Options
    LMAO!
  • Options
    "PEE STICKS!!! GET YOUR USED + PEE STICKS HERE!!!"
  • Options
    imageRachelG83:

Dude. We totally could've planned this beforehand and I could have mailed some to you guys. :)

Sounds like something someone would try to sell on ebay for the special occasion. LOL

DAMN!!!  Why didn't I try to make some money on that last year?  sonofabitch!

• Options
    imageRachelG83:

HAHA.. I am seeing thier DHs asking where they got the positive tests from.. "oh a ku friend from botb sent them"

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageChatham2007:

bwwhahahah I am totally saying this in my head like Peter Griffin in the "BACKSCRATCHA!!" voice. hahahaha

• Options
    imagemrs_b_2007:

imageChatham2007:

bwwhahahah I am totally saying this in my head like Peter Griffin in the "BACKSCRATCHA!!" voice. hahahaha

LMAO

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageRachelG83:
    imagemrs_b_2007:

imageChatham2007:

LMAO

You read my mind! That is totally how it went in my head!!!

• Options
    Chatham - I've still got a digital pic of my +HPT if you want it.  Hell, I think it's in my blog waaaaay back if you wanna steal it.  Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagearmandos_girl:
    Chatham - I've still got a digital pic of my +HPT if you want it.  Hell, I think it's in my blog waaaaay back if you wanna steal it.  Wink

I could totally email it to him at work. OMG, how mean would that be? This could be pay back for sooooo many things...

• Options
    imageChatham2007:

imagearmandos_girl:

I could totally email it to him at work. OMG, how mean would that be? This could be pay back for sooooo many things...

Dooooo it.

[url]https://armandosgirl.blogspot.com/2008/09/415-am.html/url]

Take your pick!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"