Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Enfamil Restful

Has anyone tried this? I bought some today and gave it to LO mixed with some regular formula for his before bed bottle.

Worth it?

Re: Enfamil Restful

• Options
    I've never tried it but I've heard nothing but complaints (here on TB) about it.
  • Options
    I think it helps our little guy sleep longer...I've been trying it for about a week and he sleeps about a hour more.  I also mix it w/ regular formula...although last night i did 3 scoops restful and 1 1/2 scoop reg. for a 9 oz. bottle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsPreK:
    I've never tried it but I've heard nothing but complaints (here on TB) about it.

Uh oh....

Complaints like "Damn I wasted 14 bucks" or "My kid is constipated".

Please just be the former....

• Options
    i bought one can.  totally NOT worth it.  i got it when she only got a bedtime formula bottle.  it kinda freaked me out because if you look at it after it sits awhile, it has these little tiny balls of i don't know what in it.  weird.  oh, and at that point, i saw no difference whatsoever in her sleeping pattern.
  • Options
    imageemmared1986:

imageMrsPreK:

Uh oh....

Complaints like "Damn I wasted 14 bucks" or "My kid is constipated".

Please just be the former....

No constipation for baby T as of yet....:::knock on wood:::::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It made him worse! We had started giving DS formula at bed that was going well then we tried this and he suddenly got worse! We gave it a week and stopped. Hope it works better for you!
  • Options
    No constipation, but it definitely didn't help her sleep any longer.  If anything, it frustrated her more because the formula is so much thicker and harder to get through the nipple.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    DD was already sleeping about 8 hours a night straight and I swear this added 2 hours to it....she has had no problems whatsoever and I am not sure how much different it is from the regular but I am convinced it did something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"