TTC after 35
Options

Weird question - how many pregnancy tests to buy?

So that I can POAS freely and cheaply, I am going to purchase test strips from Amazon.  There are options of 10, 20, 50, etc.  How many should I buy???  I was thinking 25 but have no reason for picking that number.  TIA! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weird question - how many pregnancy tests to buy?

• Options
    Ha! I so bought a bunch of these from Amazon a few weeks ago. They are a great deal and they work great--don't let the price fool you. What kind of cycles are you doing? I bought 10 for my donor cycle and had enough to POAS twice a day (starting at 8dp3dt) and once in the morning of my beta. You can never have too many--25 sounds like a good start. You'll figure out soon enough how many you'll use each cycle.
    Forty-something TTC since 12/2007 3 failed IVFs DE cycle #1: BFP then D&E at 12 weeks due to neural tube defect DE cycle #2: Chemical FET #1: BFN Lining issues, pursuing adoption
  • Options

I bought 25 last night =)  We are going into our 3rd month TTC so have not started any cycles yet.  I have PCOS so I wouldn't be surprised if we will have to start Clomid in a few months.

Thanks for the input about the strips from Amazon =)  I couldn't resist such a great deal! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"