TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

More PIP's

Because it is actually making me feel a wee bit better.

Personally, I think she resembles Fat B@stard the most.

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section

Re: More PIP's

• You crack me up!  

Sorry about your arch nemisis.  :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's ok. I'm absolutely stinging from this one... mostly because I'm ridiculously jealous, and can't figure out why she gets to be a mom before I do.

I know it doesn't matter... but fvvvvvvvvvvck.

:( I have such low expectations.. the only thing on my wish list right now is a call back from my RE

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Loading the player...
  • All I can say is I know honey... I know.  It stings so bad.  I wish none of us had to go through this crap.  I'm sick of it too.
  • imageKelinandKevin:
    All I can say is I know honey... I know.  It stings so bad.  I wish none of us had to go through this crap.  I'm sick of it too.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Hugs, darling! We can still drink and be fabulous, baby or not.

Also.. this is, I believe, the first time that my skin has literally BURNED from.. what? jealousy? sadness? IDK.

• how did you get my picture (the second one)?

Wink 

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Now all I'm thinking is, "GET IN MY BELLY!" teehee...
  • It's okay to admit it's jealousy. Hell, I'm jealous of the wench, and I don't even know her.

You post all the pics you want, love.

• Post away love. You crack me up!
  • LOL...there are no words!
  • imagexleslieraex:
    Now all I'm thinking is, "GET IN MY BELLY!" teehee...

Ahhhh, me too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"