New to The Bump

Hi, I'm new

Let me introduce myself.

I live in Texas, I'm a teacher, I have an awesome pup and an awesome husband.

We aren't ttc yet but I've been lurking for almost 9 months and have done my homework (I chart, take pnv, and own a copy of TCOYF - although I haven't read the entire thing yet)

And I won't ask you if you think I'm pregnant.

Little Slick
Born 6.26.10
Forever a Family 11.26.12

Re: Hi, I'm new

• Welcome! Good luck ttc when you decide to start.
  • Thanks!
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and I too am new :) Hope everything is going great for you
  • Good luck and ***baby dust**** to you once you begin ttc

• Hi I am new too, nice to meet you! GL ttc when you are ready
  • Hi there! I'm new, have an awesome pup and work in a school as well (therapist, not teacher). We are TTC soon, but not yet. Just curious, are you trying to time it at a certain time of the school year? That's part of our motivation for waiting....I just don't want to go out on leave earlier than say...February or March. The leave situation blows, and I'd love to be able to use summer break as part of it. Obviously, if it takes us months to make it happen, we'll be happy with anytime, regardless of the leave situation.

GL to you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageLauraOTR:

Hi there! I'm new, have an awesome pup and work in a school as well (therapist, not teacher). We are TTC soon, but not yet. Just curious, are you trying to time it at a certain time of the school year? That's part of our motivation for waiting....I just don't want to go out on leave earlier than say...February or March. The leave situation blows, and I'd love to be able to use summer break as part of it. Obviously, if it takes us months to make it happen, we'll be happy with anytime, regardless of the leave situation.

GL to you!

We would love to time it just right as to not miss too much work but I am realistic and know that this may not happen. I just have to TTA for due dates in Feb-May. That would be terrible for my students do to our state assessments (don't you just love standardized tests?) But yea, it would be awesome to be hypothetically due June/July. GL to everyone!

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
  • Yeah, it would be awesome....we're just aiming for a "not before Feb/March" date, and we're well aware that may end up with a Sept/October/November or later baby. But one can hope, eh?

Yes, standardized tests are Devil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"