Postpartum Depression

Zoloft Ladies

Hey Ladies!  I usually lurk but was recently diagnosed with mild PPD and prescribed Zoloft by my midwife.  I am still considering whether or not I am going to fill the script or not and am doing my research today while DS naps. 

As far as your experience with Zoloft what was your weight gain/loss while on it?  The answer to this won't really affect my ultimate decision I just want to know what to expect as I've heard that I can expect to gain about 10 lbs while on it.

TIA!

Re: Zoloft Ladies

• I haven't noticed any difference at all weight gain/loss wise.  I have noticed a gigantic improvement though!  It has made such a huge difference in me, I hope it helps you too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I found the site www.zoloft.com to be a nice starting place...and in the common questions the answer to the weight gain question is no, zoloft does not cause weight gain.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been on it about 6 weeks and so far no weight gain. If anything, it makes me feel better about working out and losing weight.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemrseggs:
    I've been on it about 6 weeks and so far no weight gain. If anything, it makes me feel better about working out and losing weight.

this!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"