Boston Babies
Options

South Shore Baby Shower locations?

Does anyone have any suggestions/reccommendations for a baby shower venue?  Trying to help out my sister-in-law by asking around.  I'm mainly thinking of the Quincy / Hingham / Weymouth areas but certainly open to other suggestions, as I have friends and family coming from all directions. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: South Shore Baby Shower locations?

• Options
    The Abington Ale House has a function hall and it is nice and big.  The Stoneforge in Raynham also has a nice function hall - a bit further though.
  • Options
    Not sure when it's for, but the Fox & Hound in Quincy and super cute inside and very affordable.  I believe their brunch is about $12-$14/pp.  You can have the shower in the front area, which is not private and do not need to have a min., or you can do it in the private room in the back (exposed brick wall, private bathrooms, private bar) but you have to have a min of 40 pp, no room fee. I believe they have their menu's & prices for events on their website if you google them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My SIL actually suggested Fox & Hound - we've been there for lunch/dinner a lot and it's great.  That's good to know about their events though, thanks so much! 

• Options
    No prob, I know they book up super fast though, so give them a ring if you have a date in mind : )  Good Luck!
  • Options
    we did a friend's wedding shower at X&O in Randolph.  She lives in Quincy and her fam lives in Canton.  It was good, not too pricey.  Not 5 star food, but good for a shower.
  • Options
    pomfpomf member

We just did DD's christening at the Fox and Hound and they did a great job, plus the price was very reasonable for what you got. I was also looking at the Inn at Bay Pointe and the Neighborhood Club. Siro's is good too and there is supposed to be something new going in where Skyline was in Marina Bay. 

• Options

imageLauLauCC08:
    The Abington Ale House has a function hall and it is nice and big.  The Stoneforge in Raynham also has a nice function hall - a bit further though.

I was going to suggest these places. I had my shower at the Stoneforge in Rayhnham. Papa Razzi in Hanover has a room on the second floor. A friend of mine had a grad party there.La Scala in Randolph also has a separate room. Also X&O is in Stoughton not Randoph.

• Options

My shower is going to be at the Venus II in Marshfield - they have a function room with a balcony you can go outside on if its a nice day.  The room also has a bar in it and its own bathrooms.

Very reasonably priced for Brunch!!!

• Options

I also think fox & hound is a great choice.

some others...

chateau - braintree

siros - marina bay

the tavern at granite links - quincy

tosca - hingham

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My bridal shower was at Siros in Marina Bay and baby shower was at Tosca in Hingham. Both were really great--although Tosca felt a bit fancier. I'd recommend either one!

saturdaynightdoubletree: love your LO's name! Wink

• Options
    Thanks for all of the great recommendations, Ladies!  I think we're shooting for either Fox & Hound or Scarlet Oak Tavern.  Can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"