Oregon Babies

**pdxjenn** f/u to daycare

Any luck finding daycare options since your post? I called around yesterday for locations in Beaverton and was basically scolded by one lady for not looking for daycare when I found out I was pregnant! I only want part time, and the place I would really like to look into said part time would be $945 a month because we would need noon-5 Wed, Thurs, and Fri. Prime time apparently. 7-1 would be much cheaper.

Just wondered if you had found anything great in your neck of the woods yet.

Re: **pdxjenn** f/u to daycare

• ygpm Rochelle
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Never mind

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope not yet. I have left a  few messages and gotten no response from ads on CL. The only gal I did talk to and liked... of course she's too far out of my way,

Urgh. Good luck to you too!

• Sorry you guys are having such problems. We found a place three months before DD was born and were able to reserve a spot but it's for full-time care. Rochelle, where in Beaverton are you looking? We go to Bee Bop's little house which has a location in Tigard and one in Portland near Murray and 26. Would any of those locations work for you? Debbie, the owner, is fantastic and her daughter Merissa who runs the Murray location is fabulous as well. 
  • We live towards the other end of Murray but I would check it out. it woudl be a round about way to work, but not bad. And Matt works in the middle so it wouldn't be too far for himto pick her up at the end of the day. We will check out Bee Bop's as an option. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"