Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Hi! Newb here!

Hi Ladies!

My name is Kristy and I am a Pittsburgh Soon-to-be-Mommy (1st pregnancy). I am at 5 weeks (BFP just last Wednesday), and am open to any suggestions and advice over these next several months. I am looking forward to getting to know you as well!

A little about me: I am 32 y.o., a high school Biology teacher, my husband a Pittsburgh Firefighter. We're both lifelong residents of the North Side of Pittsburgh. We got married in 2008, bought our first home in 2009, and now are excitedly awaiting the birth of our first child in 2010! I like working out, playing softball, camping, and scrapbooking. I'm a bit shy, so I'm not a super active poster, but when I feel I have something I could offer, I try to help out where I can.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to "meeting" you!

Kristy

DSC_2050 edited IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hi! Newb here!

• Options

Welcome Kristy!

I'm a lifelong resident of Pittsburgh also... It is the best city isn't it :o)

I'm 21 y.o. single mommy-to-be.  I'm beyond excited for my little girl to get here.  Only about 3 1/2 weeks left to go!!  Ehicks has a great blog with products that she loves and works well for her and baby - and although this PGH board can get slow, it has been getting better.

• Options
    I'm Amy.  Nice to meet you.  I'm south of you in Washington, or as Pittsburghers call it, Little Worshington.  I'm on my second pregnancy--my daughter is 10!  I scrapbook, too, well I try to anyway.  This board is super slow but maybe between you, me, and kjh, we'll get it moving.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi!!!!!!

?

I'm Erika and I'm a new mommy to a beautiful 9 week old named Kirsten Everly!

We live in the East end of Pittsburgh, Oakmont area. I moved here about 9 years ago for college and have stayed since!!!

?

Really looking forward to chatting with you. If you ever need anything just post here and we'll all be very glad to answer questions! It can be so overwhelming at first!!!

My suggestion is, just relax and enjoy things right now. You have plenty of time to go into crazy planning mode later hahaha!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hi! and welcome to all you girls! don't forget if you need any advice and you aren't getting any responses here on the pittsburgh bump board feel free to venture to the regular pittsburgh nest board. we are always on over there and almost always have baby talk going on!!
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome! Smile

kjh...you must be really excited to meet your little girl! So close!!

Jezebell...I hear you on the "try to" for scrapbooking. It's been a busy couple of years, and I haven't been able to do nearly as much as I used to or would like to. And I'm sure it's going to get even harder to find time to do it once my LO is here!!

Erika...I checked out your blog and LOVE IT! You are so REAL and down to earth...love your writing style. And, Kirsten is such a beautiful little girl! I'll def be following :)

Love taking this all in! Thanks again! Talk to you all soon!

Kristy

DSC_2050 edited IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"