3rd Trimester
Options

When did your rings stop fitting?

Mine are still fitting, although depending on the day they are sometimes tighter than others....today is one of the tight days. 

So...I'm wondering when people found that their rings just didn't fit anymore...AND if you haven't had to take your rings off this pregnancy, I'd like to know that as well :)  I'm really hoping that I can wear mine until LO arrives!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: When did your rings stop fitting?

• Options
    I'm still wearing mine...same as you though, they are definitely a little snug some days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine are still fitting perfect.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    last pregnancy mine fit all the way through and it was June (humid) in Florida so it's possible!!  so far this time around i still have plenty of room although my watches dont fit anymore oddly enough :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mine are snug- especially with the wedding band and engagement ring- I've found it much more comfortable to wear just one of the rings rather than both.
  • Options
    Mine are still on no problem, sometimes when I first wake up they are a little tighter but that's only when I didn't drink as much water as I should have the day before
  • Options
    I just took mine off last night.  Still fit, but was very snug.  I'm leaving them off, since when I took them off I noticed that I have a rash/excema on sides of my finger where ring was.  (clearly when it got too tight it was irritating my skin)
  • Options
    I am 35 weeks and stopped wearing mine. I hate not wearing them and sometimes when we go places I will still wear them. Some days they still fit fine and others it looks like my finger is going to fall off. So I figured to be safe I would just take them off.
  • Options
    I had some periodic swelling starting at about 32 weeks, but finally gave up at about 36.5 weeks and they've been on a chain around my neck for the past week or so.  The more upsetting part is that my shoes also no longer fit, which has been much harder to accomodate. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I quit wearing mine right around 30 weeks.  My hands have been swelling horribly!!  I miss it a ton and feel kind of naked without it.  I can't wait until I can wear it again.  I hope you make it through your pregnancy without having to take yours off! 
  • Options
    Just a few days ago I finally had to take mine off.  So sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Unfortunately mine stopped fitting around Christmas (about 20 weeks).  I know that is way early, but my hands are really swollen and now I have Carpal Tunnel from the pregnancy.  At first I was really sad about it, but I've gotten over it.  I'm just looking forward to putting them on again.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm still wearing mine, but like you somedays they feel tighter then others.  I make sure to take them off every night before bed because the nights I do sleep with them on they are very hard to get off the next day.  As with waiting for my belly button to pop, I've been expecting my rings not to fit for a couple months now.  Here's hoping it doesn't happen!!
    Baby #3 is on the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Also Mama to Max 5/21/10 and Lucy 6/18/12
  • Options
    I still wear mine. When I get home from work, I shower and then take them off. I'm not swollen in the morning, so I can put them back on in the AM.
  • Options
    Mine still fit although some days are more snug than others. I have found though that I swell the most at night and wake up with really uncomfy fingers...so now I just sleep with them off and put them on first thing in the morning, gives em a breather I suppose!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm still wearing mine and never took them off with DD.
  • Options
    off and on starting week 35
  • Options
    Sadly I had to give in and stop wearing mine this week (30 weeks).  It's heartbreaking but it was incredibly red and irritated so I had no choice.  Luckily DH has bought me a couple of other rings, so I just replaced it with a bigger one.  I hope you are able to wear yours all the way through!!!
  • Options

Saturday at 28w exactly.  

They lasted a lot longer this time then last time.  I think they were off by 24w with DS. I had pre-e with him and a ton of swelling, so I wasn't surprised.  My swelling is just now starting to come back.  Lovely.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    My hands started to swell at around 28 weeks.  I got a cheap replacement ring to wear for the rest of the pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Last week.
  • Options
    I was able to wear them the whole time with my first pregnancy and it's looking the same this time too.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    I actually just took mine off this afternoon!  They still fit fine, but I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to take them off if I needed too.  I had heard that for surgery (i.e. C-section), all jewelry must be removed and I didn't want to take the chance that they got cut off!  Hopefully, in a few weeks, they'll be right back where they are supposed to be!
  • Options
    Mine still fit the same as pre-pg.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    This week. I can still get them on/off but they're pretty tight, so I'm worried about not realizing when they become TOO tight. So, the last time I wore them was this weekend.
  • Options

Still wearing mine!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    formerly known as katrinalee48
  • Options
    I'm still wearing mine, but in the evenings it gets a little tight.
  • Options

imageMrsJazzAirForceWife:
    Mine are still fitting perfect.

This.  They aren't any tighter than they were before I got pregnant.

Kinley Joy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine still fit. The only real problem I've had with swelling is in my feet.
  • Options
    Still wearing them at 39 weeks.  I do take them off at night because I'm worried something could change and I won't be able to get them off.
  • Options
    My e-ring stopped fitting at 24 weeks, but I had it on the snug side to begin with since I didn't want it moving around. Wedding band still fits (it's a quarter size bigger than my e-ring), but it's starting to get tight.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    I'm still wearing my rings. They have gotten a little tighter, so just to be on the safe side I take them off when I go to bed (laying down increases swelling a bit for me). But I think I'll probably make it to the end with my rings on. :)
  • Options
    Last month it was getting tight so I took it off. Last time I waited too long and it was painful getting it off.
  • Options
    I had to stop wearing my engagement ring a coupe of weeks ago. Wedding band is still good. It is a tiny bit bigger than my engagement ring, which (being closer to the knuckle) is also worn on a wider part of my finger. It had to go. I was afraid it would need to be cut off! So happy I can still wear my wedding band though!
  • Options
    Mine still fit and aren't any tighter.
  • Options

Mine still fit though sometimes tighter than at other times.  It is starting to get warm here and I've been out walking a lot, which means today is a tighter day.  

With DS I had to take them off around 27 w when I developed carpal tunnel.   

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby #3 
    #1: 01/02/08
    #2: 04/29/10
  • Options

I can't remember when I stopped wearing my e-ring; it's always the first one to get uncomfortably tight. 

I'm still wearing my wedding band, though -- it's very thin, and I was able to wear it until the end with my last pregnancy. I've had maybe 2-3 days lately that it felt a bit tight, but that comes and goes and I'm still able to get it on and off, no problem.   

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Options
    32 weeks and mine were kind of loose!  Wow I must have pudge hands!
  • Options

Mine are tight for the first time today. Happy 35/35! Can I have a new ring to help me celebrate???

• Options
    I still wear, but i do take my engagement & wedding band off a night. I dont think there is any way that I would go without my wedding rings unless I absoluty had to
  • Options
    I took mine off this weekend :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"