3rd Trimester
Options

1st dc induced = 2nd dc induced?

I was wondering how many of you 2nd time or more moms had to be induced with your first child if you had to be induced with your other children too?

I had to be induced with ds at 41. 5 weeks and I am so afraid I will have to be induced with this dd too. I so want to go into labor on my own and experience the surprise of it all. I went for my 37 week check up and I was already 3 cm, she felt the baby's head and said I would go fast when I go into labor. None of these things happened when I was preg with DS, but I still worry if she will be stubborn like her big bro.

Thanks ladies, I hope that my fears are just fears and she will come on her own.

Re: 1st dc induced = 2nd dc induced?

• Options
    I was induced with DD at 40 w 1 d b/c of pre-e. I don't have that this time around luckily. I am also 3 cm and really hoping that I do not have to be induced again. She won't let me go past 41 weeks though, but hoping that this baby will want to show up before then. Good luck!
  • Options
    I was induced w/ DD at 41w5d. I had low amniotic fluid and other problems. Plus DD was born w/ a hip dysplacia. :-( This time around my dr. told me he'd induce at week 39 if I didnt go on my own. I'm a little nervous too, I'd like to go into labor on my own...but at least I know what to kind of expect if I get induced.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was induced at 42 weeks with DD, and went into labor on my own two days shy of my due date with DS.

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"