Infertility
Options

It sounds like we all had a crappy week....

So I say we all name one thing that happened or that we did that made us happy/proud this week. It can be anything.

Just a little reminder that no matter how bad it gets there is always a reason to pick yourself up and keep going.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It sounds like we all had a crappy week....

• Options

My cousin was up from San Diego for three days and it was so nice to have her here.  I miss her so much...

• Options

Good idea!!  I got to hang out with good friends and talk to my BFF who lives way too far away and I miss her.  

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have two... 

1) This week my DH made me breakfast in bed once and lunch in bed once (I was taking a lot of naps)

2) I am very proud that I had directed 5 shows this week that were flawless, which is rare considering how shortstaffed we are.

• Options
    This is silly, but I made myself a silk floral arrangment with writing pens.  You use floral tape to tape the pen to the flower.  I put them all in this cute tin that I bought today.  The flowers are yellow and pink tulips.  I can't wait to put it on my desk tomorrow.  Just looking at it makes me smile.
  • Options
    We drove to Atlanta for a concert for DH's birthday.
  • Options
    Yes, it was a truly crappy week. But, the one good thing that happened to me is that I found a great church this morning. (I've been on the hunt for a new church.)
  • Options
    My 2 yr. old niece told me "You so pretty, auntie" and "you eyes are cute" She is hysterical.....even if she does steal my lipstick from my purse. ......
  • Options
     I spared the life of the co-worker that put my Follistim in the freezer.
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I got to hang out and drink wine with 3 of my girlfriends last night. Dh got home from work the same time I got in- midnight! It made me feel a little more human.
    DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageginger67:
     I spared the life of the co-worker that put my Follistim in the freezer.

Indifferent

• Options
    Just Kidding! (  kind of ; )
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1) I realized I'm a lot stronger then I ever thought

2) I treated myself to a new Coach purse

3) I realized though this past week didn't turn out good, I have the best DH and parents a girl could EVER ask for!  They truly are there for good and bad.  I feel blessed to have them.

• Options
    Cara- which Coach purse did you get?  I <3 coach!
  • Options

I had two and they both happened today: I haven't seen my BFF and her DD in a few weeks and we usually do "date night" on Fridays (both our DHs are at work so we hang out). So today I got to hang out for a few hours with my BFF and MIL at basket bingo. I didn't win but it was still a blast (my BFF won a George Foreman grill!). I also got to see her DD who walked all the way across the living room (last time I saw her she was just starting to take a few steps!) to me smiling and waving with both hands the whole way. lol

• Options

1. I was able to catchup the whole afternoon with my favorite friend who I haven't seen in FOREVER even though we live across the street from each other. Embarrassed Busy busy bees...

2. I found new glasses!

3. I wanted new boots, and when I went to visit them I fell in love with TWO pairs...wait, that means I have to choose...that's not good. Uh-oh. Can I get both pleeeeeease? I never find shoes I love...

+++
  • Options
    I had a great time playing Bunco with friends last night. Oh and enjoyed a few adult beverages for the first time in a while!
    TTC #1 since 6/08, MFI dx'd 3/09 Varicocelectomy 6/09, Hydrocelectomy 10/09 IVF with ICSI in Jan/Feb 2010 ER 2/7, ET 2/12 - transferred 2 blasts 5 snowbabies Beta #1 = 22 #2 = 19. Chemical Pregnancy :( FET May 2010 ET 5/30 - transferred 3 embies = BFN Fall/10 Went Gluten free + New RE and Clinic IUI #1 + Clomid 50 mg (1 follie) on 1/18 IUI #2 + Clomid 100 mg (1 follie) on 2/15 IUI# 3 + Femara 7.5 mg (1 follie) on 3/14 = BFP!!!! Beta #1 = 172 (15dpiui) Beta #2 =683!!! Ultrasound at 7 wks: 1 perfect beating heart. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

my best girlfriend and I finally have a date to hang out! 

We have been trying forever to merge our schedules and I'm so excited to even think about going out with her!

• Options
    I moved away 3 years ago and my best friend has never come to visit, she just booked a trip to visit me from july 7-14.  Yeah I am so excitied!  I cried when she told me :)
  • Options
    I'll take a picture of it.  I have the same one in black and loved it so much I got went and got it in tan with a white stripe on top.  I love coach!  We have an outlet here with AMAZING deals!  They have a Coach baby bag I hope to need someday!
  • Options
    I finally bit the bullet and registered for degree course in my field....can't wait to get started.
    TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"