Parenting after 35

Had my DD.

Birth story is over on PG35+

http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/32239347.aspx

I'm looking forward to joining the conversation about LOs! I remember many of you from TTC35+/PG35+.

I'll try and post pics later. We're going home today (yay!), can't wait for life to get back to normal - or at least to the new normal.

2012 Races: Mar 24: Great Human Race 5K. April 28: 5K for Fitness

Re: Had my DD.

• Congratulations, Julia!!!!  Sorry about the ill effects from the morphine, but I'm glad Libby is here safe and sound!  I hope your DS enjoys being a big brother!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Congrats!! Looking forward to pictures!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Congrats!

I had a similar situation with my c/section.

• Congratulations!  I wish you a speedy recovery.  Enjoy your snuggly new baby!
  • Congratulations!  Hope you have a quick recovery.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Girls

• Congratulations!  I was sick a bunch after my spinal too.  One thing I wasn't was UP the next day!  You rock.  They didn't let me get up OR take my cath out until the third day.  And I spent five days in the hospital.  Good for you!  Post pics soon!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome to the board!!
  • Congrats on Baby Libby!  I can't wait to see pictures!
  • Congrats and welcome to the board!!!
  • congrats and welcome!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Congratulations! Look forward to seeing pictures.
  • Congratulations and welcome!
    Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!  It sounds like it went pretty well!  I've had morphine after surgeries, that stuff is nasty!

I am so excited to see pictures! 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Congratualations!!
  • Congratulations!

ETA:  Read your birth story -- I can't believe you were walking the floor the next day!  Like one of the PP, they did not even let me go to the bathroom by myself the next day, and I was in the hospital for 5 days.  I had the same nausea issues after my epi (they couldn't find the right spot to do the spinal, and gave up after an hour) -- DD was born at 1:18 a.m., I think dinner the next day was the first meal I kept down.

• congrats and welcome - post pics soon!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry I'm late - but I wanted to say congratulations and welcome to this side.  Sounds like you're healing incredibly well - can't wait to see pictures of Libby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards