Eco-Friendly Family

LMAO

DH joined a fb group called "My dog's paws smell like fritos" because our dog's paws totally smell like fritos.

I sent him a message saying "why isn't there one called 'my dog's paws smell like crab dip on a ritz cracker,' because that's the really interesting question?"

He just created a fb group called "My dog's feet smell like crab dip on a ritz cracker."

I suppose this is what happens when his to-do list for the day is "finish editing book."

Mother's Day, 2011

Re: LMAO

• I think your hubs is hilarious.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Stick out tongue
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Loading the player...
  • *chuckle*  Academic writers and graduate students probably create 80% of the completely outlandish and bizarre FB groups.  Teenagers and psychopaths do the rest.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDobie_Mama:
    I think your hubs is hilarious.

yep

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mr. Bug = awesome
  • imagepapagena:
    *chuckle*  Academic writers and graduate students probably create 80% of the completely outlandish and bizarre FB groups.  Teenagers and psychopaths do the rest.

You're telling me that these four groups are actually separate?!?!

Mother's Day, 2011
  • imagetriumphantreturnofplanningbug:

imagepapagena:
    *chuckle*  Academic writers and graduate students probably create 80% of the completely outlandish and bizarre FB groups.  Teenagers and psychopaths do the rest.

It's a fine line, but there is a separate sane group of Accountants that is able to put these individuals in their correctly sorted groups - via a rather large, color coded Excel spreadsheet, of course. 

• *snort*
  • imagepapagena:
    imagetriumphantreturnofplanningbug:

imagepapagena:

It's a fine line, but there is a separate sane group of Accountants that is able to put these individuals in their correctly sorted groups - via a rather large, color coded Excel spreadsheet, of course. 

May I please see said spreadsheet?

I don't doubt your sanity (::snicker::) but I do doubt the existence of such a magical tool.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • imagetriumphantreturnofplanningbug:
    imagepapagena:
    imagetriumphantreturnofplanningbug:

imagepapagena:

May I please see said spreadsheet?

I don't doubt your sanity (::snicker::) but I do doubt the existence of such a magical tool.

Sorry, only the cool accountant kids get to play with the magical spreadsheet.  We have to make sure it doesn't get into the wrong, subversive hands.  We're watching, oh academic one... 

• LOL! My dogs paws totally smell like fritos too!! His is a walking allergy infestation (poor baby). I have to join this fb group! Hilarious!!Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"