Alabama Babies
Options

Wee Exchange consignment deals

I'm so excited and proud of myself -- this is the third consignment I've been to and the first time I haven't been overwhelmed.  I got some great deals and stayed within budget and still have quite a bit of my baby fund left over (we returned a bunch of duplicate stuff we'd bought for Jacob -- mostly gear -- and bought a single stroller for Payton and then decided to use the rest for some stuff at this consignment sale and then diapers/formula).  This is the first day that it's been open to the public and I was surprised at how much "good" stuff was left.  Tons of smocked outfits.  I only took the ones I truly liked and that were less than $20 (except the Christmas dress, but it has tags still on it and was $29).

Orange and white gingham check smocked bubble with lime green rickrack and embroidered monkeys - 6-12 months

Green and white polka dot Carter's dress (the only Carter's item I bought -- I tried to buy only boutique or department store stuff, but I loved the green) and turquoise/lime/white plaid bubble - both 6/9 months

Striped Children's Place bathing suit - 6/9 months and lime green butterfly and floral print bathing suit - 18 months

White sundress with green/pink trim and yellow polka dot sundress -- both 18 months

Yellow polka dot bubble with hat and turquoise and white gingham check smocked bubble with butterfly embroidery - both 18 months

Green and white tiny gingham check smocked Christmas dress with embroidered snowmen - 24 months (nwt) and orange and white gingham check smocked dress with embroidered flowers - 18 months

Re: Wee Exchange consignment deals

• Options
    You got some great stuff!  There are 2 consignment sales this weekend here in Tusc. that I am going to.  I hope to get some great summer stuff.
  • Options

imageJameyRN:
    You got some great stuff!  There are 2 consignment sales this weekend here in Tusc. that I am going to.  I hope to get some great summer stuff.

Where are the sales in Tusc??  I might have to hit those up this weekend. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The Little Lambs sale will be going on at the First United Methodist Church in Tuscaloosa from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday and 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday. The sale on Saturday is half price everything... I got several good deals even at the half price stuff Saturday last time this was held.

I will be volunteering at this sale, so if you go I may see you there!

Jamey, what is the other consignment sale going on?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    Those are all SO cute!!!  Good job!  I would love to hit up some here since they're coming up. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up! I didn't even realize this was going on already! Guess where I am going to be this afternoon. LOL... I am getting no work done this week. I am going to suffer later for it, but oh well!
  • Options
    By the way... super cute stuff!! I hope to score some cute smocked outfits this weekend!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    MannaKay -- it wasn't crowded AT ALL this morning.  I think the rain was keeping folks away, so there should be tons left.  AND, this is the first time I've seen this many 0-12 month clothes for baby girls.  The last two, there were hardly any!  I would def have picked up more, but Payton's already pretty stocked up through 12-18 months!
  • Options

The Children's Closet is also this weekend in Tusc.  It is open to the public Saturday noon-4.  It is in the McFarland Plaza next to Stein Mart (old Old Navy location). 

Lydia- what day are you volunteering at Little Lambs?

• Options
    You better post pics of her wearing them!!!
  • Options
    I love the first smocked outfit!  and A. had the green carter's dress... I loved it - when it got chilly (and since my kid is skinnier than skinny) I paired it w/ pink leggings to make it last longer
  • Options
    Great scores!  So cute - I love consignment sales!!!
  • Options
    Very cute stuff... I planned on going before now, but will hopefully get by there tomorrow.Hopefully they'll still have some stuff for both girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"