Philadelphia Babies
Options

Hatfield/Lansdale area GTG

I'm starting this thread in hopes we can set up a meetup to do something since there are a lot of us around here. Who's in?? Any ideas for someplace to go? Weeknights or weekends?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hatfield/Lansdale area GTG

• Options
    I'd be interested! Weekends would be better for me.
  • Options
    Weekdays and weekends work for me. I'm trying to think of some place that would be a good place to meet up....
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

count me in!

Is this a MNO idea, or a moms and babies gtg?

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    is it just moms or moms to be as well?
  • Options
    I would love to get together with you ladies.  I'm right outside of Lansdale, but have no problem traveling wherever.  When the weather gets nicer I think it would be fun to have a gtg at Merrymead Farms- get some ice cream, watch the cows, maybe a picnic under a tree type of thing.  Can you tell I can't wait for the Spring!
  • Options

I'd love to join in!

I'm closeby (Ft Washington) and looking for a playgroup. I work but have off Mondays so Sat, Sun, Mon work best for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'd also be interested in joining- especially since im new to the area.  I work full time so weekends would be best for me.  It would be perfect if we could start this early spring so the weather would be better for outdoor meetings!
  • Options

I'd also like to join in. Weeknights and weekends are better for me. :-D

ericanandy@gmail.com 

• Options

Zoie I don't want to steal your post but someone has to be the point person to get something planned. 

I was thinking March 13 or March 20.  What works best for you, or suggest another day?  Email me at thenewmrscfont@yahoo.com and let me know.  Include an idea of what we can do. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"