Phoenix Babies
Options

What do you ladies have planned for the weekend?

I figured since this board is all happenin now....what do you guys have going on? Dinner at a friends tonight, going to a  baby shower tomorrow where I will surely catch the fever. Well, who am I kidding I already have it (we are ttc in may/june). Sunday nothing exciting. Maybe we will take dominic to the park. Hope you girls have a great weekend!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: What do you ladies have planned for the weekend?

• Options

imageb15chik:
    I figured since this board is all happenin now....

I think it's only happening now because we all want to win the sling!!

Sounds like you are going to have a fun filled weekend. On a side note, I noticed that we have a mutual friend!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

tonight probably not much, tomorrow some stuff around the house and maybe dinner with friends. Sunday church and relaxing!

I hoping to get some solid naps in.

DH said last night why don't you pump a whole days worth and I can take her for the day and you can do whatever. SO SWEET but I told him I'd have to pump all day that day too so it wouldn't work so well.

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCTri17:

DH said last night why don't you pump a whole days worth and I can take her for the day and you can do whatever. SO SWEET but I told him I'd have to pump all day that day too so it wouldn't work so well.

Hahahaha yeah...if only it worked that way!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We went stroller browsing today and had a belated v-day at The Melting Pot.  Tomorrow we're going on a hospital tour and meeting with a potential doula.  Checking lots of baby stuff off my list :)
  • Options
    We are going to the Suns game tonight and I went to a 1st b-day yesterday!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    My weekend was a lot crappier than planned! DH's dad died of a heart attack on saturday so we made the drive out to CA that afternoon. We didn't get back until 3am yesterday morning. Long trip, baby didn't sleep well and now he's a little sick :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"