Alabama Babies

Snow day?

Is anyone else looking forward to a possible snow day tomorrow?  We have't heard official word yet, but I'm hoping the governor decides to let the Montgomery employees stay home.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
DD born 8/9/10
TTC #2 since 8/2012
CP 12/2012
dx MFI 10/2013
Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

Re: Snow day?

• I can only wish.  I've got my fingers crossed.

I just noticed your ticker, your outta your first tri!!  :)

• I hope so too but b/c the students are out anyway I'm thinking they'll make everyone come to work and then send everyone home at 11:30a so we won't have to much up the day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh - seriously....  they just announced that schools down here are closed which = no daycare....  And I have no leave to burn - this sucks...
  • My boss won't decide until tomorrow morning if we're going to close or not.  I sure hope we do, but it's doubtful.  The attorneys like to come in and bill hours no matter what, and they are extremely unhappy when their secretary is told she doesn't have to come to work ;)

• I am. H's last day is supposed to be tomorrow and his boss already took his key/ID badge and said if the weather is bad in the morning that he shouldn't bother coming in.

Come on Auburn snow!

• I haven't had time to look, are they still saying it will mostly be in the southern parts of the state?
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • imageMrsLWatts:
    I haven't had time to look, are they still saying it will mostly be in the southern parts of the state?

I hope so...I don't want to see any more snow up here in North Alabama!  But I only wish it on your south ladies if you want it :)

• I wish it would snow here! Chances are we are too far north to get any... and usually we are too far south! Go figure.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• I am crossing my fingers! Although the College is really bad about waiting til the last minute to make a decision, and I may already be on my way in. And I have 2 students planning to visit tomorrow. If they are still coming, then I still have to come in.

We haven't had snow in Mobile in 16 years! I was in Middle School! Hoping I can get pics of DD in it. She will probibaly be a teenager before it happens again! lol

• It's already sleeting here and they predict we might get as much as 3 inches...that's a freakin blizzard down here!!
  • Yep, already sleeting here too.

Jamie has to work -- TV peeps don't get time off during bad weather (since they have to report on it, dangit).  So Payton and I will just be hanging out at home and trying to stay warm.

Lisa -- I wish I lived closer!  I would be happy to help you out tomorrow!  :(

• my mom who works for the state said they closed all state offices tomorrow
  • imagelwebster:
    my mom who works for the state said they closed all state offices tomorrow

Yes. All state offices are closed.  They waited until after 5 to send the email notification to employees.  (DH and I are both state employees)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

This discussion has been closed.