Infertility
Options

3dpiui

I am having ridiculous pahntom symptoms.  I have been so exhausted, my face is swollen, and my nips are huge and purple.  I triggered last Wednesday and we had quite a lot of sex last week.  I know Ovidrel can give symptoms, but this is definitely different from my "usual".  This is going to be a very long 2ww!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3dpiui

• Options
    I'm 3dpiui (#3) as well & trying not to think about it.  I'm dealing with massive bloat, lots of fun gas, and sore boobs.  It's still going to be a long 2ww!
    Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    phantom symptoms are the worst!  good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm 8dpiui and going crazy.

At 3dpiui I had crazy sore nips and gas almighty!

IUI#1 - 05/20/08 = BFP! M/C - 14 weeks :( baby girl
    IUI#2 - 01/07/09 = BFP!!! Twins!! Pre-term labor 20 weeks :( lost twin girls
    IUI#3 - 1/31/10 = BFP!!!! M/C - 8wks :( again
    IVF #1 - 7/2010 = c/p
    FET - 9/2010 = another c/p
    IUI#4 - 2/14/11 = BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 2dpIUI and I'm just hoping I can keep busy enough to ignore any symptoms. But I keep checking for them. I only have sore bewbies - left nip is really hurting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.  I thought I was insane to be experiencing all this so early.  Damn Ovidrel!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    good luck on your cycle!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sounds like a handful of us need to have a daily symptom/phantom symptom check in!
    Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

• Options
    I totally agree about this being a long 2ww. I am 2dpiui and ugh I cannot believe there is still so much more time left. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im 8 dpIUI and I am ready to pee on anything that even resembles a pregnancy stick!
  • Options
    You know I am praying for you:)
  • Options
    6dpiui here...same gas probs here and eating like a horse...I think that part is all in my head though!!! GL everybody!!
  • Options

imagehopingforbaby#1in2010:
    phantom symptoms are the worst!  good luck!

Best wishes!  Phantom symptoms are a pain!  Hopefully they aren't phantom!

TTC since 7/08 SAIFW welcome! SA - normal HSG clear! DX - unexplained infertility 5 failed IUI's IVF #1 Jan. 2011 = BFP!
  • Options

I hear you! I'm 9dpiui but I had the worst phantom systems at 3 and 4dpiui this time. That ovidrel (and then the progesterone) really throws you through a loop.

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"