Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

When did you...

When did you pierce your little girls ears?  I am wanting to get my DD done before she is old enought to really mess with them- any suggesstions?  TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When did you...

• Options
    8 Weeks. Taylor was 8 weeks on Friday I got them done on Saturday. She cried for about 30 seconds and was back to her happy self!! I LOVE them. She looks like a different little girl! 
  • Options

imagemhenry78:
    8 Weeks. Taylor was 8 weeks on Friday I got them done on Saturday. She cried for about 30 seconds and was back to her happy self!! I LOVE them. She looks like a different little girl! 

Where did you get them done?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got them done at the mall at the Jewelery place in the center of the mall. I'm sure all malls have them. Make sure you get 14K gold for the studs and ask them if there are 2 people there to do them at the same time so she only has to cry once.
  • Options

imagemhenry78:
    I got them done at the mall at the Jewelery place in the center of the mall. I'm sure all malls have them. Make sure you get 14K gold for the studs and ask them if there are 2 people there to do them at the same time so she only has to cry once.

Thanks!

• Options
    Definitely make sure they do both ears at the same time. I used to work in the jewelry department of Wal Mart and I wouldn't pierce an infant's ears unless I had another associate working and we could do them at the same time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"