Pregnant after a Loss
Options

My heart is breaking...

I'm getting caught up on MrsTyson and Julia.  My God, my heart breaks for them.  Why do these awful things happen to such good people? 

Looks like there were food donations and a gift basket.  Is the latest to do the march of dimes?  Thanks to all you wonderful women for organizing the donations - especially MrsAlbin. 

Re: My heart is breaking...

• Options

yes thank you to all who have organized everything!! I was out of town yesterday and was out of the loop on everything until this morning...it just breaks my heart! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageGTBrideKC:

Looks like there were food donations and a gift basket.  Is the latest to do the march of dimes?  Thanks to all you wonderful women for organizing the donations - especially MrsAlbin. 

There was enough money for a really nice gift basket and two weeks worth of breakfasdt, lunch and dinner. We were afraid Mrs Tyson wouldn't have enough room in the fridge/freezer for any more so the extra $ was used to set up the fund at March of Dimes. All wonderful things. I just wish we could do more. It is so heartbreaking.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It truly is heartbreaking. I came on this morning to find this news and I can not stop crying especially for MrsTyson and Julia but also b/c of the wonderful support this board is giving to her and the family...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"