Babies on the Brain
Options

Avocado pics

And I swore up and down that I would never do the gross food pics.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Avocado pics

• Options
    LOL, I bet he can't wait to have that again.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LOVE it!! G hated avocado at first and then it grew on him.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The first time I gave Norah avacado, it was in little pieces she could pick up.  She seemed to like it. 
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• Options
    His face is priceless!
  • Options
    Cute! I didn't even think to puree avocado and give it to the boys! I'm definitely going to try it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagedanlexi04:
    Cute! I didn't even think to puree avocado and give it to the boys! I'm definitely going to try it.

You really don't even have to puree it.  Just mush it up a bit.  The first time I mixed it with formula he really gagged.  Without the formula went a little better. 

• Options
    How can you NOT post these when they are SO cute (and so well taken, I must add!)?? :)
  • Options
    imagewar_eagle:

imagedanlexi04:

You really don't even have to puree it.  Just mush it up a bit.  The first time I mixed it with formula he really gagged.  Without the formula went a little better. 

Did you use a really ripe one? I actually have one in the house and I'm thinking I may try this tomarrow.
  • Options

imageBabyBlank:
    How can you NOT post these when they are SO cute (and so well taken, I must add!)?? :)

I wish I could take credit.  A friend who is just starting a photography business came over and got some shots of Lane.  He was letting me try a lens of his when I started to feed Lane, so he used my camera with his fancy lens and flash to take the pics.  I was just glad I had them! 

• Options
    imagedanlexi04:
    imagewar_eagle:

imagedanlexi04:

Did you use a really ripe one? I actually have one in the house and I'm thinking I may try this tomarrow.

Yep--very ripe.  Good luck! 

• Options
    imagewar_eagle:
    imagedanlexi04:
    imagewar_eagle:

imagedanlexi04:

Any other foods like this that you can recomend? I guess my food creativity is lacking.
  • Options
    imagedanlexi04:
    imagewar_eagle:
    imagedanlexi04:
    imagewar_eagle:

imagedanlexi04:

Any other foods like this that you can recomend? I guess my food creativity is lacking.

I use that wholesomebabyfoods website.  I've done mango (blender), sweet potato (mashed up with formula--his favorite!), all natural applesauce (Motts), banana (just mashed up with a fork), and now Avocado.  I need to get a steamer basket so I can try green beans next. 

• Options
    He is so cute even when he is making the "OMG gross!" face.
  • Options

I use that wholesomebabyfoods website.  I've done mango (blender), sweet potato (mashed up with formula--his favorite!), all natural applesauce (Motts), banana (just mashed up with a fork), and now Avocado.  I need to get a steamer basket so I can try green beans next. 

I've fed them all of this, except it's just the regular baby food. I do mash up bananas for them. I wish I had time/energy to make my own baby food. I envy moms that are awsome enough to do that!
  • Options
    imagedanlexi04:

I've fed them all of this, except it's just the regular baby food. I do mash up bananas for them. I wish I had time/energy to make my own baby food. I envy moms that are awsome enough to do that!

It is really super easy (but then again, I have just one!).  I keep saying I'm going to spend a day making a bunch to freeze, but that hasn't happened yet. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"