Boston Babies
Options

Pediatricians....

Does anyone know anything about any of these:

harvard vanguard assoc in braintree

milton pediatric assoc. in braintree

Quincy pediatric assoc.

or any other practices in south weymouth??

I'm also interested in a pediatrician that would be willing to do a flexible or delayed vaccination schedule, but I've heard there are not a lot on the south shore that are willing to do that.  

Thanks for any advice or rec's you have!

~Courtney~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatricians....

• Options

I have heard great things about harvard vanguard in braintree. My DH and I go there and we will be bringing our LO to Dr Hathaway. I'm not sure if he is still taking new patients or not but he is excellent. I have a NP friend that works there and fully reccommends him as well as 3 other friends who bring their children to him also.

I looked up one in South Weymouth, Dr Siy, on main st...(across from the hospital, next to the funeral home) I went in there it just seems a little outdated but the admin lady said after mud season they would be redoing everything. There are nice Drs there. I'm not sure where Dr Katz is but I know a few people who see him as well.

I'm sorry I don't have any info on vaccines at all....

• Options
    We go to Hanover Pediatrics.  They are fabulous!!  we also do a delayed vaccination schedule, they are fine with it.  We follow the vaccination book by Dr Sears.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We go to South Shore Pediatrics in S Weymouth.

We see Dr Kilduff and really like him.  Dr Katz that the prev poster mentioned is in the same practice

• Options

Quincy Pediatrics is awesome!!! All the doctors and nurses are great, Saturday office hours, doctor calling hours early in the am, great on call (for over night questions/emergencies), also it has always been really easy to get right in if the baby isn't feeling well. They have an office in Quincy and Marshfield, so it's perfect for anyone on the south shore.

Good luck in your search! I HIGHLY recommend this office Yes

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Quincy Pediatrics is awesome!!! All the doctors and nurses are great, Saturday office hours, doctor calling hours early in the am, great on call (for over night questions/emergencies), also it has always been really easy to get right in if the baby isn't feeling well. They have an office in Quincy and Marshfield, so it's perfect for anyone on the south shore.

Good luck in your search! I HIGHLY recommend this office Yes

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    oops! I forgot to mention they are very flexible as far as parenting... they don't push anything on you or make you feel guilty about any personal decisions you make regarding your child (provided it isn't going to stop their growth and development). They are great about delayed vaccinations.
  • Options
    thanks for all your help.  Hopefully at my next OB visit when they ask me for the 4th time if I've looked into pediatricians I can actually say yes :) 
    ~Courtney~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"