Baby Showers
Options

ideas for jungle theme shower?

I'm throwing a shower for a friend of mine who is expecting a girl soon.  We decided on a jungle theme so as to attempt to avoid pink overload.  Any ideas for incorporating our theme?  (other than unpacking DH's terrible bachelor animal print rugs for decoration??  ;) )

Re: ideas for jungle theme shower?

• Options
    My friend did this and she had jungle invites, a jungle cake and the centerpieces were jungle themed stuffed animals with balloons.  She got to keep the stuffed animals.
  • Options
    We threw a jungle theme bday party once and I got some cute fabric with jungle print and used it as a table cloth..Just one idea. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is Jungle Themed baby shower on parents.com. Just search Shower Gallery- it's called Wild Thing Baby Shower. Hope that helps!
    BFP #1: 11/09; DS born 8/01/10 BFP #2: 10/11/11 EDD: 06/25/12 M/MC 11/23/11 @ 9 weeks, 3 days; BFP#3 3/10/12 EDD 11/23/11 Grow Baby! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    Oriental Trading has GREAT safari/Jungle themed party items. They are priced well too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"