Cincinnati Babies
Options

Mini pill question

For those that are on this or have taken it, did it make you start bleeding about a week after starting it?  It isn't heavy, but enough to need to wear something. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mini pill question

• Options
    Hmm. I don't remember. But it did make me a total hag so I only took it for a month.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options

imageKristenBtobe:
    Hmm. I don't remember. But it did make me a total hag so I only took it for a month.

So much to look forward to!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hopefully it won't impact you the same way. :-) I think you get breakthrough bleeding when you don't take it at the exact same time every day?
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options

imageKristenBtobe:
    Hopefully it won't impact you the same way. :-) I think you get breakthrough bleeding when you don't take it at the exact same time every day?

It has only been 4 days, so maybe it is just the hormones adjusting. 

How are you feeling?  I can't believe how far along you are.  You look adorable!

• Options

Oh, thanks! I feel like a house.  I'm pretty uncomfortable sometimes which sucks since I have 9 weeks to go.  I dread going to bed because I know I'll be up at least 4 times to pee no matter how much water I've had that evening. But in the grand scheme I'm still in good shape! This week is hard since Mike has shingles and can't change diapers or give Maggie her bath.

How are you doing? WHen do you go back to work? 

image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    Nope, nothing like that for me.
  • Options
    My dad gave me some after I had Ashlyn, I never ended up taking them but I remember him saying I might have spotting.  You could call and ask, but I think it's pretty normal.
  • Options
    OK, this sounds like me.  I started bleeding about a week and a half, two weeks after I first started it, for about 2 days.  Then that happened again about 2 weeks later.  This is the kicker -- I missed a pill one day last week (it went down the sink drain so I couldn't do anything about it), and I've been having full-on bleeding for a whole week and I'm not done yet.  I'm really not liking the mini-pill at all.
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"