Single Parents
Options

Peeps got me thinking.

What have you done for yourself this month?

I got to thinking and it took me a while to think of one thing that I have done. I do and do for others but never take time to do anything for myself. I took a nap last week but I'm not sure that counts.

Tonight I am taking a bath. I have a headache so I'm taking it in a dark room and I might soak until I am nice and wrinkly. It between that and yoga.

So what have you done or will do for yourself this month?

(I also think this should become a regular topic along with confession Friday. lol)

Re: Peeps got me thinking.

• Options
    I bought 2 pairs of shoes that I probably didn't need. Then I turned around and spent almost $150 on copays and a nebulizer for DD. I am trying not to kick myself for the shoes...I really could have used that money for DD's stuff. Oh well, I guess the mommy guilt will never end!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL! Come on mommy, you deserve a little something for you too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have been taking candle lit baths everynight since H left, along with burning candles for about an hour while I relax in bed, before the end of the night.

That's about the only thing I can do.

Though once I get things straight, I will be saving for a shopping spree once I lose weight!

Speaking of candles..mil had a candle made that has a picture of our hands over my flowers....I will be burning that thing the day everything is final!

• Options
    imageinbetween:

I have been taking candle lit baths everynight since H left, along with burning candles for about an hour while I relax in bed, before the end of the night.

Though once I get things straight, I will be saving for a shopping spree once I lose weight!

Speaking of candles..mil had a candle made that has a picture of our hands over my flowers....I will be burning that thing the day everything is final!

That is a great start! It is not about spending money, just some quality time with yourself!!

I am looking forward to the day you can burn that candle!!

• Options
    I hired a cleaning lady yesterday.  She is at my house RIGHT NOW.  She will clean every other Thursday from now on.  I am so excited!  Big Smile
  • Options

imagefauxshelley:
    I hired a cleaning lady yesterday.  She is at my house RIGHT NOW.  She will clean every other Thursday from now on.  I am so excited!  Big Smile

I am so jealous!!! I want one so bad!!

• Options
    imageinbetween:

OMG I LOVE IT!

• Options
    imagepeeps61308:

imagefauxshelley:

I am so jealous!!! I want one so bad!!

Ooo send her my way when she's done. :p I wish I had someone that would come clean my house for me, that would make things a lot easier. LOL

• Options

A cleaning lady would be so awesome...heck, if I had one just to do laundry I'd be happy. =)

I enrolled into a technical school this month. So, for 4 hours a day...I am doing something for myself...well, for DD too. I just had my 6 week appt, so I asked my parents if they'd watch DD for about an hour or so this weekend so I can have a date with my long lost HOT friend...the bubble bath. =)

• Options
    imageLSB1212:

A cleaning lady would be so awesome...heck, if I had one just to do laundry I'd be happy. =)

I enrolled into a technical school this month. So, for 4 hours a day...I am doing something for myself...well, for DD too. I just had my 6 week appt, so I asked my parents if they'd watch DD for about an hour or so this weekend so I can have a date with my long lost HOT friend...the bubble bath. =)

That's great! Good for you!! :D

• Options

I would def take the cleaning lady!!!!!!! I can't complain too much though my grandma picks up thru out the day while she is watching the twins. I bought myself a pair of shoes when I got DC their vans. So we will all have new shoes to wear!

• Options

I bought a pair of designer jeans (Rock 'n Republic) and I am getting a massage tomorrow.  I am also going on a date with a lawyer next Sat night Wink

• Options

New shoes, burning candles, designer jeans, cleaning lady. Dang y'all make my bubble bath look bad. LOL

Uh-oh. achase got a hot date with a lawyer. :p YGG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"