Boston Babies
Options

Anyone know of a mother's Day Out program in south shore area?

I am looking for something for my 3 year old.  She is not in preschool yet.  I am a sahm and decided to start her in preschool when she turns 4.  but she needs more socialization.  She is with her brother all the time (they are only 19 months apart).  But the two days thathe goes to preschool, she is lost.  i bring her to the playground and story hour and she doesn't know what to do without her brother.

Any ideas in south shore area to get her more socialized?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone know of a mother's Day Out program in south shore area?

• Options

There are some playgroups depending on what town you live in.

We went to a great playgroup with DS until he aged out at age 4.

• Options
    Hi. There are some GREAT, reasonably-priced programs at Mamas Move in Norwell. Week 3 of the 8-week toddler drop-off program meets tomorrow morning - I'm sure you could get her in! They also have kids yoga, zumba, music, art, sports.. all kinds of different classes the little ones. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message at amynerger@gmail.com.. I'm happy to help. Or, check out their site at https://www.mamasmove.com/. I'm not sure where you are on the South Shore, but it's a great place. They have good stuff for Mom too.. fitness classes, cardio, day spa, support groups, childcare. Let me know if I can help.. and good luck. Amy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"