Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Year in review

I thought everyone's posts earlier today were so cute so I decided to do a 'yera in review' post on my blog as well. I can't belive my baby went from a tiny newborn to a toddler this year!

https://www.themagicofmama.com/2009/12/year-in-review.html 

Happy New Year!

Re: Year in review

• Options
    Aww, he's so cute! I especially love the month of October. He looks adorable in that monkey costume.
  • Options

imagekelbrian:
    Aww, he's so cute! I especially love the month of October. He looks adorable in that monkey costume.

Thanks! Your blog post earlire today is what made me want to do this too! Your DD is so adorable!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    very cool!! i did a decade in review post...that was difficult! I can't believe that 1 year ago I had a 1 week old...I was hormonal, sleep deprived, but totally in love with my new bundle!!
  • Options
    imagemrs_kelly1014:

imagekelbrian:

Thanks! Your blog post earlire today is what made me want to do this too! Your DD is so adorable!

Thank you :) 

• Options

imageBabyBurns:
    very cool!! i did a decade in review post...that was difficult! I can't believe that 1 year ago I had a 1 week old...I was hormonal, sleep deprived, but totally in love with my new bundle!!

Isn't it crazy? I was looking through old blog posts trying to remember what he did every month and found one from when he was 4-5 weeks old and was getting up SIX times a night. I have zero recollection of this. LOL I apparently blocked it from my memory.

• Options
    imagemrs_kelly1014:

imageBabyBurns:

Isn't it crazy? I was looking through old blog posts trying to remember what he did every month and found one from when he was 4-5 weeks old and was getting up SIX times a night. I have zero recollection of this. LOL I apparently blocked it from my memory.

Oh me too, I can't believe I'm thinking about TTC #2! When DD was a newborn I swore I wanted my kids 10 years apart, lol. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"