2nd Trimester
Options

New Years Eve

My 2 year old step daughter and I are ringing in the New Year @ my parents.  DH is at the fire station and didn't feel like stay staying @ home by myself.  What is everybody else doing?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: New Years Eve

• Options
    DH and I are home..  I'm bumping and he's playing on his computer. haha  We're exciting like that..  but we do have special snacks and sparkling cider to ring in the New Year!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Nothing!  So lame!  I've never been real big on New Years.  DH works tonight at 11 and he's in bed right now sleeping till he has to get ready.  Most of my friends have their own thing going on and I don't have the energy for a "tag-a-long" kind of night.  So right now I'm eating vanilla ice cream and watching "The Sweetest Thing".  TV edits out all the best parts though :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH is working late so I'm sitting at home alone watching TV and bumping.  Hopefully he will get home soon but no big plans for tonight... :(

• Options

imagerlscheck:
    Nothing!  So lame!  I've never been real big on New Years.  DH works tonight at 11 and he's in bed right now sleeping till he has to get ready.  Most of my friends have their own thing going on and I don't have the energy for a "tag-a-long" kind of night.  So right now I'm eating vanilla ice cream and watching "The Sweetest Thing".  TV edits out all the best parts though :(

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    sitting at home, drinking some apple juice and bumpin' it up while DH sleeps. Yes haha.
  • Options
    We're home tonight  DH and I made a really nice dinner. DH is sleeping on my lap at the moment. We'll ring in the new year sitting by the fire place drinking sparkling cider. Happy New Year!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"