Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

I thought you could return ANYTHING to walmart!

But apparently not formula?!? I'm switching from Similac Advance to Similac Soy but unfortunately I have 6 tubs of Similac Advance UNOPENED and Walmart refused to take them back! They said I had to have a receipt to prove I didn't use WIC to buy them. wtf? I just want to exchange them, what difference does it make if I exchange them for another WIC product!? Of the same brand even! Aaaaarrgggghhh it makes me so mad! What am I supposed to do with all this formula now!??! Thanks for letting me vent

Re: I thought you could return ANYTHING to walmart!

• Options
    Maybe sell them on Craigslist =/  Sorry that sucks, good luck!
  • Options
    I'd try another WalMart or just another day.  That place is so unorganized, you could probably talk someone into the exchange.  I've seen ppl take back rotten fruit.  No joke.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekellyswofford:
    Maybe sell them on Craigslist =/  Sorry that sucks, good luck!

This. And I thought WIC only covered Enfamil???

I know it does in MI.......

• Options
    I am pretty uneducated on formula, but maybe try the Swap Spot board on here, and see if someone wants to trade with you.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I returned Similac Advance to BRU but we don't have WIC here in Canada.
  • Options
    Try Target

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options

imagekgs0505:
    Try Target

This happened to me and I went to Target instead-- they let me return one can of enfamil for a store credit and then the rest they let me exchange for similac alimentum. 

I could only return one without a receipt because I had met my yearly $70 of returns without a receipt (from baby shower crap!).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    our walmart lets us exchange it..unopened of course. call them back and ask for their policies...or maybe another walmart near by
  • Options
    I ended up donating mine to a women's shelter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"