1st Trimester

Did I miss July check in?

Did I miss Monday July Mamma's check in? I can't check during the day and I browsed a bit but didn't see anything. Just hoping I didn't miss it.

Re: Did I miss July check in?

• No, but Court passed the job to Cassie.  We should look for a post from her soon.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Court passed it over to Cassie. And she made a blog.  https://julybeachbellies.blogspot.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I did the same as you I looked and looked and then saw the post about the switch. I can't get on until later in the day so I am always late.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageclintsprincess01:
    I did the same as you I looked and looked and then saw the post about the switch. I can't get on until later in the day so I am always late.

Hey there, bit late with this one, but we must have the same EDD! How exciting. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was wondering the same thing because I FINALLY got confirmation that my EDD is July 8th!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"