1st Trimester
Options

What nickname do you call your baby?

124»

Re: What nickname do you call your baby?

• Options
    I found a website that breaks what to expect durring pregnancy down by  week. Eack week they compare the size and/or weight of the baby to a fruit or vegetable. I guess as an easy to imagine reference point. I'm 15 weeks pregnant so this week the baby is about the size of an apple. Next week it'll be an avocado then a turnip etc etc. So for us the nickname is whatever fruit or vegetable is referenced.
    kolney Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

For some reason I am confident we are having a girl. Of course we don't know for sure yet. If it is a girl we are going to name her Brooklyn Marie Wolfford. She will be my little BMW...so we have been calling the baby "Our Little Beamer"

Even if it is a boy he can still be "Our little Beamer" just my little Beam of Sunshine :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My little booger!
  • Options

We refer to the baby as "Babykins".

:-)

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know why I started this but I called him "tadpole" for the longest time.  We were keeping our pregnancy a secret for the first 12 wekks and no one would ever guess that "tadpole" was a baby.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I call her sweetpea most days, but DH nicknamed her Spitz McGee since she spits up quite a bit :-)
  • Options
    When he was in my tummy he was our little Spud, now he is 8 months old and I call him my tater-tot
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    First one we called peanut butter or pb for short and now for the second what else but jelly!!!! Everyone loves it and we have gotten christmas ornaments made just for them of pb and jelly jars!
  • Options
    We still just call it "baby", & sometimes blueberry!!
  • Options
    We all call him Little One Or Loco Po cuz his first middle and last name start with Lo Co + Po...lol it was annoying at first but it stuck, poor little guy
  • Options
    DH tries to call it "squirt". My MIL and DH's family call it "Lil' Nugget". some more of my friends call it "Lil' Raspberry". I just go back and forth.. and ignore DH's name for it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"