Parenting
Options

Jen2124!

I think I saw that awhile ago you tried some of the NYX round lipsticks and lipglosses, right?

I recently bought Circe, Hermes, and Iced Honey in the lipsticks and then bought Whipped, Honey, Soap Opera Queen and Doll Pink in the lipglosses.  So far I love them.

Soap Opera Queen is almost the exact same color as Jingle Jangle from the new Dazzleglasses in MAC's holiday collection.  I have both, but they really are like the same color.

I've only tried Circe/Whipped from the others I bought.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jen2124!

• Options

Yes, I bought 6 lipsticks and 2 glosses! I have Circe, too. I haven't worn it, bc it looked more brown than I expected. I think their lipsticks are really good quality for the price though. I also bought Summer Love, Harmonica, Orange Soda, and I can't remember what else.

I haven't worn the glosses I bought yet either...lol.

• Options

hehe!

The Circe actually looked pretty nude on, esp with a lipgloss over it.

I love the price/quality.  It's awesome.  Plus it feeds my lipgloss addiction w/out too much dent in my wallet!

Have you tried any other Illamasqua products?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I ordered the lipstick in Sonnet, but I am returning it bc it is too orangey for me (i like more of a pinky nude). I also ordered the primer, but I am returning that too bc I decided I don't need any more primers. The blushes are seriously awesome though. I bought all 3 intending to return 2 and I am keeping all 3 bc they are so good!
  • Options
    Which blush would you buy of Tremble and Unrequited?  Katie is sold out which is sad.
  • Options

Ugh that sucks! You have to get Katie when it comes back in stock. I wish Sephora backordered!

I have only had the blushes a few days and Tremble and Unrequitted are so similar, I am not sure which I'd recommend. I think Unrequitted is slightly brighter (but barely)...so if you want a little more of a deep pink, get Unrequitted and if you want a little less bright, get Tremble. They are both so pretty and very similar though. I think Kate is my #1  bc I love light pinks! You will get a taste for the quality though and you will like all colors. They are all matte, but that can be a good thing..and they are super pigmented. I love them all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"