Eco-Friendly Family
Options

s/o Grandparents trick-or-treating

I told DH about Luvlie's old people, and he said that sounds awesome. I told him that if you are old enough to go to the store to buy candy, you are too old to trick or treat, no matter how old you are. 

He told me that when he is 70, he is going to make a costume and trick or treat.

What say you, EFFers? 

Re: s/o Grandparents trick-or-treating

• Options
    Well, I plan to be the crazy old cat lady who also sits out on the porch and points at the "hoodlums" while shaking her head.  So ToTing sounds like it would be up my crazy alley.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    He should do it! The costume has to be good, though. Not like teenagers who just throw on a mask and call it a costume!
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I personally think it's cool. Everyone should be able to trick or treat. We usually roast hot dog and hand out beer to anyone who wants them. Most houses do the same thing in our hood. It's just a very big party here and all is fun and games.

FWIW, DH and I actually dressed up and trick or treated until I was a sophmore in college. I can still remember running home after class to start working on our makeup. We LOVE Halloween though...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"