Infertility
Options

Woah follies... slow down!

I had my first check today after 3 days of stims. They started me out at 300 gonal F, and I guess my ovaries are liking it.. maybe too much? My estrogen is already up to 500, and I have 10ish follicles.

Only 3 on my bum ovary (right), and seemed to be a lot on the left. But they are already 10-13mm. So they are slowing me down a lot (cutting to 150), and going in again Monday.

Does this sound okay? It seems most people respond slower. I know too quick is bad for causing immature egg quality right? I want a full 8-10 days like everyone else please! I know every RE (and person) is different, just curious as to what others have had...

Re: Woah follies... slow down!

• Options

i hear ya about slowing down the follies.  i'm on day 4 of stims and i already have an 18mm follie.  i wish my dr. decreased my stim dosage, but i'm starting cetrotide tonight...and hope that helps.

i think you'll be ok.  what meds are you on right now?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am on Gonal F (now 150) and lupron (3 units). I have Menopur, but am not taking it yet. I guess they are saving that for the end?

I guess it is better to catch it and slow it down earlier than later right? Hopefully things are okay for both of us! It sounds like we are both in the same spot!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow, quick! They'll probably slow down some with the lowered dose, maybe?

I know for me, my first check was after 3 days of stims, but when they bumped me up it was like BOOM big follies! They started me on ganirelix on day 6 of stims because I already had some over 10. 

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"